Epson workforce WF 3640 printer
Epson workforce WF 3640 printer is a high performance printer with the brilliant features in built. If you want to give a try to the latest, modern, easily portable, color printer, then your choice must be definitely the one Epson workforce WF 3640 printer from the Epson printer series.
Epson Workforce WF 3640 Printer Wireless Setup:
Before you are proceeding with the further steps, you have to ensure some important things that are necessary to connect your Epson WF 3640 printer
- Make sure that you have a wireless router
- Also, make sure that the router is connected with the computer before you connect your Epson WF 3640 printer.
- Switch on the wireless router and check whether the router is active with the network connection
- Be aware that your Epson printer is capable of wireless network setup.
- Know your wireless network name, which is also called SSID.
- Confirm whether you are using the security settings such as restrict network connection and please ensure that the wireless network connections are allowed.
- If you have done all the things, proceed further.
If this is the first time, you install the Epson WF 3640 printer, follow each and every step. If you have already installed, skip to the step with the install the printer software.
- Unbox your Epson workforce WF 3640 printer.
- Remove all the packing materials.
- Open the scanner glass and remove the packing materials left inside.
- Remove the yellow tapes from the new ink cartridges and install the cartridges in the cartridge box that suits to the colors in the Epson printer.
- Close the scanner glass.
- Now, connect the power cord and switch on your Epson WF 3640 printer.
- Leave the Epson workforce WF 3640 printer to install the ink and get ready to print.
- In your computer, install the printer software by inserting the CD that is attached along with the Epson Workforce WF 3640 printer.
- Otherwise, download and install Epson workforce WF 3640 setup software in your computer that is available online when you enter the printer name in the official Epson printer page.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to install the software.
- When Select your connection window appears in which you have to select wireless connection.
- Select, setup printer for the first time and click on next.
- Click on Wi-Fi auto connect and click on next. If you select this option, it leads you to connect to the Wi-Fi network whenever it is active.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and your workforce WF 3640 printer will automatically gets connected to your computer through wireless network.
- If it did not connect, then in the next screen that opens, click on next.
- To fill in your SSID and the network password, click on show network password.
- Then press the home button.
- Go to Wi-Fi setup and click OK.
- In the Wi-Fi setup wizard, give your SSID and password and click on OK.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to connect your Epson workforce WF 3640 printer to the wireless network.
Epson Workforce WF 3640 Drivers and Software:
- Unbox your Epson workforce wf-3640 printer.
- Remove the packing materials from the Epson WF 3640 printer and power on your Epson printer.
- Install the ink cartridges that is suitable with the printer ink cartridge colors . Make sure that you remove the packing materials from the cartridges and load enough number of plain sheets in the paper tray.
- At this stage, Connect your Epson WF 3640 printer to the same wireless network as your computer in which you are going to download your printer drivers. For this you need SSID and password to connect with the wireless network.
- In your web browser, search for Epson printer drivers.
- Click on Epson products and drivers.
- Select your country/ region and your product type and name correctly.
- Select your operating system and the version properly.
- Click on Drivers and utilities combo package install. This feature will allow you to enjoy the utmost features of the Epson printer.
- Click on download and then click save to save the information for the later clarification.
- Then, click on run to run the installation software.
- It will take some time to complete full software installation.
- When a prompt message displays in your desktop screen asking you to allow the software to make changes in your computer, click yes.
- Then click ok to continue.
- Agree to the terms and policies of the printer and click next.
- While the printer setup screen appears, click next.
- Select your network connection as wireless network connection because you are going to connect your Epson printer to a wireless network and then click next.
- In the setup option screen, click on setup printer for the first time.
- In the network setup method, select using printer buttons option. If it is some other Epson printer model, then please choose the option accordingly.
- The drivers and software will now be installed in your computer.
- And it automatically starts running, as your Epson WF 3640 printer is already connected to the same wireless network as your computer.
- If your computer shows an error that your printer is not found, then you must do the steps again.
Epson Workforce WF 3640 Printer Scan Setup:
If you want to scan any document or photo, it is very easy with the Epson workforce WF 3640 printer scanner.
- Unbox your Epson workforce WF 3640 printer.
- Remove the packing materials and finish your first time setup.
- Connect your Epson workforce WF 3640 printer to the wireless network with a computer.
- You have to install your computer with all the necessary Epson printer drivers, without which you cannot connect your Epson workforce WF 3640 printer with your computer.
- After the connection, you have to lift the scanner lid.
- Then, place your original document in the scanner glass and close the scanner lid. Do all the necessary settings in your Epson workforce WF 3640 printer.
- Then click on scan. Your document will be scanned. Scanning to email or just scan to your computer is your choice.
While placing the document on the scanner glass, make sure that the document faces down the scanner glass. Also, make sure that the document is neatly fit in the sides to scan quickly without delay.
And, you can feed the document you want in the automatic document feeder too. For any clarification, you can go through the manual that is available in the Epson website.
Epson Workforce WF 7620 Printer Fax Setup:
Epson workforce WF 3640 printer is an all rounder, where you can simply print, scan, copy or fax within seconds. Fax setup in Epson workforce WF 3640 printer is very simple and before the proceedings, make sure that you have the following things.
- Phone connection to send and receive fax
- Enable fax setup in your computer
- Line type of your telephone
- Fax utility application for windows or OS X.
If you have the following things, you can simply apply the fax settings and enjoy the uninterrupted faxing facility with Epson workforce WF 3640 printer.
- Before getting into the steps, make sure that you enter or choose your country name correctly while setting up your Epson workforce WF 3640 printer for the first time. If you give inappropriate country name, then your faxing facility will not be approved.
- Power on your Epson workforce WF 3640 printer.
- Check whether it has sufficient ink supply and make sure that no error is displayed in the LCD screen.
- Press the Home button and select fax setup option.
- Scroll down and navigate to System administration option and please select it. Select your country name.
- Then again navigate to the common settings and select your date and time exactly.
- Next, in the fax setting wizard, select your sender name or your name and everything.
- Then, select the ring type which you want to receive while receiving fax.
- Now, be careful in choosing your line type, which is to be clear before you select. If you select a wrong one, then you will not receive the fax
- Lastly, navigate to Fax output settings and select the option of how you want to receive your fax. For example, receive fax to your computer or else to simply view in the Epson WF 3640 printer’s LCD screen.
- In the fax reports settings, choose whether you want to simply save or print every fax received. It is up to your choice and after making all the settings, your Epson workforce WF 3640 printer is ready to send and receive fax.