Epson Artisan 800 Driver Download
- Unbox your Epson Artisan 800 printer.
- Remove the packing materials from the printer and power on Epson Artisan 800 printer.
- Install the ink cartridges in your printer.
- Load enough number of plain sheets in the paper tray.
- Connect your printer to the same wireless network as your computer in which you are going to download your Epson Artisan 800 drivers.
- In your web browser, search for epson artisan 800 drivers.
- Click on epson products and drivers.
- Select your country/ region and your product type and name correctly.
- Select your operating system and the version properly.
- Click on Drivers and utilities combo package install.
- Click on download and then click save to save the information.
- Then, click run to run the installation.
- It will take sometime to complete installation and then click yes.
- And then click ok to continue installation.
- Your drivers will get downloaded.
- Agree to the terms and policies of the printer and click next.
- When the printer setup screen appears, click next.
- Select your network connection as wireless network connection and then click next.
- In the setup option screen, click on setup artisan 800 for the first time.
- In the network setup method, select using printer buttons option.
- The computer will now download and install all the necessary drivers for your printer.
- And it automatically starts running, as your printer is already connected to the same wireless network as your computer.
- Your new epson artisan 800 driver is successfully installed in your Windows OS. If any error light displays, then redo the steps again.
Epson Artisan 800 Setup
- Epson Artisan 800 Setup & Installation
- Open the box that contains new huge epson artisan 800 printer.
- Remove all the covers and tapes from the printer.
- Make sure that you remove all the tapes from the scanner glass, input tray and the ink cartridge holders. If any packing materials is left in the printer, it may damage your print You will find your epson artisan 800 printer, photo paper to use, CD printing tray with which you will be able to print directly onto a CD, power cord, software installation CD, free Adobe Photoshop elements and six Claria Hi-Definition high capacity ink cartridges inside the package.
- Connect the power cord to your new epson artisan 800 setup printer and to an electrical outlet.
- Power on your epson artisan 800 printer using the power button in front of your printer.
- Wait for sometime until the printer gets started.
- Take away the ink cartridges from its packing.
- Remove the yellow coloured tape from the ink cartridge.
- Place the ink cartridge in the holder facing the coloured tape side up.
- Install all the ink cartridges in the specified cartridge holder in the printer.
- After installing all the ink cartridges, allow your epson artisan 800 printer to install ink.
- If your ink didn’t get installed, then remove the cartridges and reinstall them properly in the holders.
- At once installation of ink is completed, you will get a prompt message in the printer’s control panel.
- Load papers in the input tray which could accommodate up to 100 sheets .
- Your all new epson artisan 800 printer is ready to use.
Epson Artisan 800 Troubleshooting
Whatever problem occurs in your Epson artisan 800 printer, first unplug your printer. While you unplug your printer, your printer must be turned on. Then, remove the power cord from the electrical outlet. Leave your printer for sometime and then power on your Epson 800 printer.
Power on your epson 800 printer. Just press the ink cartridges and remove it from the holder. Reinstall them properly in the holders again. Repeat it for several times. If you are using the refilled ink cartridges, then make sure that the ink cartridges are cleaned nicely. Clean the electrical contacts in the ink cartridges. And reinstall them after some time.
If the edge guides are tightened too much, it may be one of the reasons for the paper stuck issues. If the papers are stuck, then remove the ink cartridges from the holders and check whether any paper is stuck inside the holders. Remove them and reinstall the cartridges again. Also, check whether any paper is stuck in the rollers. And remove them. Remove the papers in the input tray and place them properly in the tray and adjust the edge guides to the correct size.
Turn on your printer. Clean the printer rollers with the distilled water and wet pads. Rinse the pad in the distilled water and remove excess water by using a clean cotton. Then, use it to clean the print head nozzles and rollers. If it does not clear your problem, then go for servicing.