Epson Artisan 837 Ink
Epson provides Claria Hi- definition ink for your Epson artisan 837 printer. This super quality instant dry inks provide better quality prints than others. This ink is smudge- free, fade- free, scratch and water resistant too. While other printers have little number of ink colours, your Epson 837 printer is given with the six coloured ink cartridges. It includes light cyan and light magenta coloured ink cartridges along with the black, yellow, cyan and magenta coloured ink cartridges to show differences in printing colours. To install ink cartridges in your epson 837 printer, follow the steps below:
- Open and remove the packing materials from your new epson artisan 837 ink cartridges printer.
- Connect the power cord and power on your epson artisan 837 printer using the power button in front of your printer.
- Wait for sometime until the printer gets started.
- Take away the ink cartridges from its packing.
- Remove the yellow coloured tape from the ink cartridge.
- Place the ink cartridge in the holder facing the coloured tape side up.
- Install all the six coloured ink cartridges in the specified cartridge holder in the printer.
- After installing all the ink cartridges, allow your epson artisan 837 printer to install ink.
- If your ink didn’t get installed, then remove the cartridges and reinstall them properly in the holders.
- At once installation of ink is completed, you will get a prompt message in the printer’s control panel.
- Load papers in the input tray which could accommodate up to 100 sheets .
- Your all new epson artisan 837 printer is ready to use.
Epson Artisan 837 Ink Refill
If your printer prints blank pages or prints nothing, the main reason behind this issue might be ink drying or ink tanks may be empty. The Artisan ink can be refilled easily to avoid this hindrance and continue printing as usual. In order to refill ink into the ink tanks please follow the following steps,
- The ink tanks are located at the back side of the printer, check them first.
- If ink gets dried up or there is no ink in the Artisan then refill the ink according to the color specifications mentioned there.
- Remember to protect the surface and your hands from ink spilling.
- Open the ink tanks and remove the tank stopper carefully.
- Take any one of the ink tanks and carefully pour the ink from the reservoirs to the ink tanks from Epson Artisan 837 setup.
- Replace the stoppers once you have filled the ink.
- Wait for the ink to charge to the printer, it will take about 20 minutes to charge the ink.
- Once your printer is ready, check how the Artisan 837 model prints now both in color and B/W.